Anyways, just posting some pics of my desk I'm working at, and with some books and drawings to help inspire and motivate me to my dream of animating.
These are the books I've got to look at, and I haven't been looking at them with enough enthusiasm. I should read them until the books get worn out, while applying what I learn.
These next few images drawn by Chuck at the studio, they're not my drawings. I've got a ways to go, until I come close to what Chuck has obtained.
This is based on Sheridan's cat for the portfolio entry, and Chuck really went into this one. Love the snap.This one was pretty sweet, makes me want to start my internship all over again.

I must say though, I had a lot of fun watching Chuck whip these out. Even if it meant missing my train, these were just great. Its unfortunate that he was too busy, but it got me to meet some of the other artists too.

Now these two were done by Trever Dean Freeman, who was a very patient artist. He is the one behind my character's design, giving me various versions to try out. My original design was absolutely horrible, and Trevor really helped me understand shape to a characters design.
I unfortunately don't have enough space to place more drawings from studio around my desk, so I'll have to take photos of the others separately.
Here is a link to Chuck's studio, check it out if you've got the time.
http://cganim.com/
Here is Trevor's blog; he has not updated it for long time, but check it out.
http://www.trevordf.blogspot.com/

I must say though, I had a lot of fun watching Chuck whip these out. Even if it meant missing my train, these were just great. Its unfortunate that he was too busy, but it got me to meet some of the other artists too.
Now these two were done by Trever Dean Freeman, who was a very patient artist. He is the one behind my character's design, giving me various versions to try out. My original design was absolutely horrible, and Trevor really helped me understand shape to a characters design.I unfortunately don't have enough space to place more drawings from studio around my desk, so I'll have to take photos of the others separately.
Here is a link to Chuck's studio, check it out if you've got the time.
http://cganim.com/
Here is Trevor's blog; he has not updated it for long time, but check it out.
http://www.trevordf.blogspot.com/



No comments:
Post a Comment