One thing I don't see a whole lot is animation captures. There are a fair amount of blogs that do this, but most don't capture much of the shorts. I would like to see a blog that has every theatrical cartoon with a high quality capture. Going through all of the key frames, showing all the wild antics and gags. Capturing various expressions and moment in the cartoon. For now I will find what I can, and capture what I can.
Something I will have to work towards is getting a proper scanner for artwork. I still am not happy with the results from the previous post. However I will live with it just the same. The only issue I had was the sketchbook bind being pushed by the scanner cover.
I am also thinking of getting a tumblr account and link those posts here as need be. I personally hate how rigid the image posting system is for blogger. If there was one thing I'd change it'd be that.
Anyhow, back to work.
EDIT: While I do indeed still want to see more captures of theatrical cartoons, I will take back what I said in regards to a lack of them. I apologize for my seemingly lazy attitude on finding these captures.
No comments:
Post a Comment