Yay! Another post! Guess it is better to post a little more frequently instead of posting dozens of images at once. These were some studies done from WB and MGM cartoons. I drew them from my iPod Touch, and I don't use it enough. Being able to go frame-by-frame and take screen captures works really well. Of course the iPad would be far more suitable for this kind of thing.
I really like the pic of Bugs below. That smile is just full of mischievous joy, and the idea that strikes his mind to torment the poor mutt is too much.


Good Lord, how many times have I drawn and re-drawn this pose! Not enough I guess. It still isn't quite right.


One thing that continues to ring in my mind from my internship is to finish poses. At least, sometimes I do. His right arm is also a little flat, and it lacks flow.
No comments:
Post a Comment